Re: New Video on How To Install and Configure the ASCOM Driver for the iEXOS 100 Mount #ExploreScientific #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Jeremy Parker

For what it's worth, I have the same exact behavior with my setup as Bob. It always takes three tries to get the connection...

Jeremy
--
Jeremy Parker - North/West of Boston, MA
Scope: