Re: New Video on How To Install and Configure the ASCOM Driver for the iEXOS 100 Mount #ExploreScientific #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Paul Jenkins <urbanastronomer60@...>

Hi Jerry,
When I connect using both, I get this error message every time
Error 80040407
Get ra motor position
I don’t get any info  like Ra Dec on the path.
I have also used the dongle 3 times tonight to see if it makes any difference.
I CAN get connected to explore stars by the way
cheers
Paul

On 19 Jun 2019, at 23:21, Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering <jrh@...> wrote:

Hi Paul,

Yes, the green light is on as long as the PMC-Eight is receiving commands and communicating successfully on the iEXOS 100.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data