locked sticky Re: FORUM TERMS OF SERVICE UPDATED 2020-09-19 #ExploreScientific

brian skinner

Many thanks indeed. All signed up (I think!).

On Fri, 28 Jun 2019 19:49 jrichard333 <jrichard333@...> <jrichard333@... wrote:

https://espmc-eight.groups.io/g/MAIN/subgroups

JR

From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io [mailto:MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io] On Behalf Of brian skinner
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2019 1:47 PM
To: MAIN@espmc-eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] FORUM TERMS OF SERVICE #ExploreScientific

Hi Wes, just tried groups.io and it is a commercial site, with no sign of explore scientific forums that I could find....

Kind regards, Brian

On Fri, 28 Jun 2019 11:39 Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@... wrote:

Brian

The new subgroup is up.  I believe you subscribe to it by going to the groups.io page and bring up Main.  On the left side list select Subgroups.   It will show you your subgroups and have a place to click to join another subgroup.  I wish I was more certain of this.  I always have to hunt around to find that little join button.

Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG