From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Robert Hoskin <devonshire@...>
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 11:44:55 AM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Auotguiding no longer working

Chris,

Can you put a bit more flesh on that problem statement?  What does "stopped working" look like to you?

PHD2 won't start?  Won't connect devices?  Will connect, but performs terribly?  Something else?

And...Do you know if ASCOM is working ok?....

- Bob

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Scopes: SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide