sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Chris Tardif

One more for the little mount!

81 X 3 minute exposures...punching way above it weight....literally....The tracking was excellent even if my camera is noisy and post-processing is anemic.

Chris

Mount: Explore Scientific: IEXOS-100

Scopes: Explore Scientific 102mm FCD-100, Canon 400mm lens

Cameras:  Canon T3i(mod), T5i (stock), Altair GPCAM2-130-mono

Software: ASCOM, PHD, ATP, Starrynight, Stellarium, OneDrive, SharpCap
Computer:  Intel NUC and an ugly thing I built myself.