sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Jordan Lowry <jalowry0328@...>

Thanks Wes,

I didn't think about the pixel size of my guide camera. A new guide camera is on my wishlist, as it can be difficult getting a polar alignment in SharpCap with the huge pixels, even at 200mm, and the 5R-II-C is very noisy and not very sensitive.

Either way, I'm still happy with the performance all things considered. I'm quite impressed with the little ST80.

Jordan.

--
Mount: Explore Scientific iEXOS 100 PMC-Eight
Main Scope: Orion ST80