locked Re: IEXOS-100 PMC-EIGHT - Wifi Connection Issue #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Marc West

Jerry

I purchased the product and was told that provides the functionality as described in the sales information.

The product specifically says it supports WiFi connection either via iOS, Android or Windows, ans that support Stallarium.

Are you saying the product doesn’t provide the adequate tools for configuring and is instructions to setup?

I also don’t believe the point of sale informations says anything about not providing installation instructions or that basic support isn’t provided is this the case?

If this is the case I will speak to OPT and Amex Monday to see what they recommend.

Regards Marc

On Jul 7, 2019, at 7:06 PM, Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering <jrh@...> wrote:

Marc, Explore Scientific provides instructions for using the PMC-Eight ASCOM driver in the knowledge base, we do not provide support or specific instructions for any particular applications other than our ExploreStars application. You should visit the Stellarium website to find out how to use ASCOM drivers with Stellarium. Alternatively, you can search this forum for threads related to Stellarium. Others on this forum using Stellarium may chime in here also.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data