locked Re: IEXOS-100 PMC-EIGHT - Wifi Connection Issue #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Marc West

Wes

I don’t know why you guys are getting so rude.

Simply i am a customer purchased a product and want to make it work why does that not resonate?

As a customer do you thing customers need to go to a forum or websites, read countless non instructional guides to set up the device that says what it says on the box?

Even wen I use the Es iOS software all I get is ticking sound and jarring.

Regards Marc

On Jul 8, 2019, at 8:47 AM, Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...> wrote:

Marc

By your response I believe you have a wrong impression.  I am not affiliated with ES in any way, I don't work for them in any capacity and I am not receiving anything from them.   Is that clear to you? Get it?

If you want help from me I will try, within limits to provide it.

I sent you a link to a top level step by step of how to do this.  If you cannot fill in the blanks, please ask specific questions regarding a gap as you encounter it.  If I have the time I WILL READ the documents for you and attempt to answer them.

If that's not good enough for you, ask elsewhere.

Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG