Re: Simple fix to stop PMC-Eight metal bracket from sliding on tripod leg

Jennifer Shelly

First of all.  Thank you Mike Leemhuis for the ingenuity of this design.

Benway also has one for the G-11, but the bolts were a tad bit short for the HD tripod.  I had to use a hand reamer to allow the bolts to sink inside the clamp to give me some extra threads to work with.
--
Sincerely,
Jennifer Shelly

AstroPorch, VA
Mounts
: ES PMC-8 G-11, ES PMC-8 EXOS-2
Scopes: ES N208CF, Meade APO 70 MM Astrograph, QHY Mini Guide Scope
Cameras: QHY168C, ZWO ASI183MC-P, ZWO ASI183MM, Nikon D5600
Misc: Baader SteelDrive II, Baader UFC, Optolong L-Pro
Imaging Software:  APT, BYN, SharpCap Pro, ASICap