sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Jordan,

FWIW, I start my Sharpcap PA process from the rotated-90 position and finish with the scope upright in the home position.  So the alignment finishes with the weight distribution hopefully closer to where the scope will be when it's in use.  In a perfect world... :-)

I used to do back-to-back PA's as well, but between some stabilization work on my tripod, and this process, I'm back down to one.

- Bob

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Scopes: SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide