Re: Cannot get autoguding to work at all #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Rick Walker

I am no Imager at all but saw similar no movement on my EXOS2

“I could hear the gears move in north/south (and see the stars move in the FOV), but east/west pulses did nothing. In all cases the guide camera's light showed that it had received the pulses.”

After I had to center an object after a goto slew I had no E/W tracking. I had to go back to the object catalog and the in place is “slew to object “ I hit the home button and it started tracking.

I have no idea if this helps but it did address my problem.

Rick