Re: Cannot get autoguding to work at all #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Wes Mcdonald

Rick -- you said:

I had to go back to the object catalog and the in place is “slew to object “ I hit the home button and it started tracking.

Can you try that again with a bit more detail please?  I don't quite follow.

Wes.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 12:12 PM Rick Walker <rixworx@...> wrote:
I am no Imager at all but saw similar no movement on my EXOS2

“I could hear the gears move in north/south (and see the stars move in the FOV), but east/west pulses did nothing. In all cases the guide camera's light showed that it had received the pulses.”

After I had to center an object after a goto slew I had no E/W tracking. I had to go back to the object catalog and the in place is “slew to object “ I hit the home button and it started tracking.

I have no idea if this helps but it did address my problem.

Rick

> On Jul 21, 2019, at 6:18 PM, Giu989 via Groups.Io <giulio=crisanti.org@groups.io> wrote:
>
> I could hear the gears move in north/south (and see the stars move in the FOV), but east/west pulses did nothing. In all cases the guide camera's light showed that it had received the pulses.

Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG