From: "Wes Mcdonald" <wesmcd6@...>
Date: July 22, 2019 at 8:00:03 PM CDT
To: MAIN@espmc-eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Cannot get autoguding to work at all #iexos-100 #TECHNICAL

Rick

Wow.  Interesting.  So to make sure I understand.....

You select an object and go-to it the scope goes to and is tracking along.  Then you center the object the mount stops tracking.  By this you mean the object just begins to move away from the center.  Do you know what the Ra/Dec display does when this is going on?  Does it always happen?  What app version u using (Android, Windows, iOS).

Then you go back to the catalog and select the object again.  Don't press slew to or anything, just press the home icon to return to the main screen and bingo the mount is tracking again.

Is that correct?

Wow

Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG