Re: #iexos-100 Thoughts on first night out with iEXOS-100 #iEXOS-100

Harry

Hi Sean

I really enjoyed your comments on the iExos 100. I have had one for some time, and really enjoy it. I am
particularly interested in your comments and experience using it with the  Asiair. Please keep us posted as you
use the Asiair in the future. Regarding the azimuth adjustments, I added a washer to the inside of the mounting
knob, and that allows me to adjust/tighten the azimuth easier. See attached pic. I also added an additional 7 inch
dovetail bar below the factory dovetail, to increase the balance range. See attached pic.

I have a ED 80CF, and use it visually and with my Nikon D600. It is a rather heavy DSLR, and now I can use the mount either way. I also tried reversing the factory dovetail, and went back to the original setting.
--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL