Re: FIRMWARE UPDATE ISSUE IDENTIFIED WITH ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE #ExploreScientific #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

W. Christopher Moses

Responding to astof's comments:

Allow me to inform you, that I find it low standards from the company Explore Scientific to distribute programs with Trojan virus.
Søren Toft
Denmark

A few comments
1.  I am the author of the utility.  It is not an official ES product
2.  A previously mentioned, there is no virus - just overprotective anti-virus software
3.  The source code is available at: https://github.com/WCMoses/PMC-8-Communication-Manager

I fully understand your concern, but rest assured there is no virus.

I think you will really enjoy the iExos-100 once you get up and going,

I will be sure to add a message reminding users to disable any antivirus software in the next version - which is coming soon.

Best wishes,
Chris Moses

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 G11, Losmandy AZ8
Scopes: Tak FSQ 106 EDX4, AT 115, WO Star 71, Mallincam RC6