sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

W.F.

Hello together,
at the 9th of august i have take this picture with my iEXOS 100.
I just put it in the North direction an did a 2 star allignment.
My Camera is a Canon 1000D, i used a Tamron Tele 28 to 200mm ( the piture is by 200mm ).
For my first test is take 59 pictures by 15 seconds and 20 darks.
I guess when i take also flats the pitucture will become better.
Anyway i learn by doing.
Clear Skies and greetings Wolfgang.