sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

W.F.

Hi Wes,
sorry i forgot to tell, the ISO was 1600.
I used Explorestars for go-to and i did not recenter.
Well the work with the picture software i also have to learn better.
I use free software for that.
Using an equatorial mount and go-to is brand new for me.
Before i used an table tripot, if you know the old Bausch & Lomb 4000 from the 80´s. It is similar to the Meade 1000.
Not easy to find an object with that.
Allways was the table in the way, special by objects in the zenit.
Greetings Wolfgang.