Input on Wiki - Please. #WIKI

W. Christopher Moses

Hi Everyone,
I'm working on the wiki.  I should have an outline posted shortly.  It has 4 main sections
1. Getting Started
3. Troubleshooting
4. Technical details

The purpose of the getting started section is to walk all the way from setting up to taking it out the first time.

Please glance at the outline and let me know what you thing.

**  For now, please do not modify the wiki.  Let me get it up and going and then I'll turn the hoards loose (lol)  **

Also, please let me know the following:
1.  What 3 (ish) things do you think are most asked questions for beginners
2. Same for experienced users

You get the idea.  Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks,
Chris
--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 G11, Losmandy AZ8
Scopes: Tak FSQ 106 EDX4, AT 115, WO Star 71, Mallincam RC6