Re: Ten minute subs with an EXOS2 PMC8! #EXOS2 #astrophotography

And...

Here's a first-cut try at processing the stack from that session.

12 X 600s used, plus flats and dark flats, stacked in DSS and processed in StarTools.  Lots of room to do better (both capture and processing), but much better than I was getting before the filter.

No idea whether 600s is the sweet spot for my gear and targets like this, or whether there's a more optimal setting, but it was a kick to see that the mount just handled it and wasn't a limitation.

- Bob

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Scopes: SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide