Re: Ten minute subs with an EXOS2 PMC8! #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Darryl Ellis

Outstanding.

I've recently gotten five minutes subs and I too am very impressed and satisfied with my mount performance.

I'm sure it could do twice that amount or more time permitting.

Darryl
--

DHEllis59, Dover, DE
Astro Tech RC 6 w Pegasus Focus Cube,