Polar Alignment #EXOS2 #polaralignment #ExploreStars

scienceandventure@...

Hello there,

I wonder if polar alignment can be assisted in some way by the Explore Stars App.

Celestron equatorial mounts have the All-Star Polar Alignment feature.

I have an Exos 2 Goto PMC-Eight Equatorial Mount.

Is there any way to make the Azimuth and latitude axes adjustments with the help of the Explore Stars App?

If so, what steps should I perform to do a precise polar alignment with the help of the Explore Stars App?

I use Explore Stars mostly with my iPad, and I also can use Explore Stars in a Microsoft Surface Laptop with Windows 10.

I really appreciate your help.

Thank You!!!