Re: Smartphone Compatibility with PMC8

Darryl Ellis

Jerry,

That is the optimum solution and actually the one I preferred.  Thanks for explaining the business reason behind the direction you are taking.  Personally, I thought it was something along those lines.

Regardless, I'm glad to hear that a smartphone compatible system is somewhere in the future of the pmc8, and I am happy to wait for it.

With highest regards,

Darryl
--

DHEllis59, Dover, DE