sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Amanda McAlpin

Thank you very much, Dan!

Agreed that an astrocam should be in my future but currently, my bank account is currently very against it. Soon, though. :)

--

IG: @grumpygumption
Mount