sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Amanda McAlpin

Dan,

Sorry to hear they're small - from a computer, when I click on them, they look full size. I was just trying to save the storage as discussed in other threads on here...

I stacked using DeepSkyStacker and then processed in Photoshop CC.

--

IG: @grumpygumption
Mount