sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Amanda McAlpin

Hi Jerry,

Thank you so much! I will share my guide logs with you soon, but don't have my laptop with me. The overall numbers won't look so great because of dithering but it always smoothed right back out after the initial nudge.
--

IG: @grumpygumption
Mount