sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Amanda McAlpin

Hi Dan,

Trifid was from my home, one night, a week before my trip.

I did one hour of helix, which was cut short because a crazy lightning storm blew in. Pinwheel and the second hour of helix were on another night. I also did a bunch of andromeda captures but haven't processed that target yet. Unfortunately, I lost two nights of my trip to clouds so I didn't get to get as much data as I'd hoped. I think if I could have rounded helix out to a full three hours as planned, it would've been better. It's a shockingly dim target. The noise between four and five minutes was not a huge difference because it was so hot out. Unfortunately, that's just how it goes sometimes...

I'm going to attempt a mosaic next weekend from a bortle 5, and it shouldn't be as hot, so I'll post on here how it goes!

--

IG: @grumpygumption
Mount