sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Amanda McAlpin

Hi All:

Here's the final photo from my trip a few weeks ago.

M31 - Google Drive

Here's Andromeda M31 with my:
William Optics Zenithstar 73 - 430fl; f5.9
(stock)  Canon 60d (1.6x crop and no filters)
guiding through phd2
imaging through NINA, stacked in DSS
processed in Photoshop CC
caressed gently in Lightroom on my phone.

This comes from a ton of 240 second exposures and full calibration frames and dithering every frame. Let me know if you guys actually care how many and I'll check when I get home.

-Amanda
--

IG: @grumpygumption
Mount