sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Amanda McAlpin

This was taken in bortle 3-4 skies.

I'll let you know the number of frames in a few hours. I don't have that laptop with me.

--

IG: @grumpygumption
Mount