Re: Exos2 PMC8 5 Min Subs At F9

Darryl Ellis

I have gotten more than a few suggestions regarding guidescope size in relation to the imaging scope.  It really did make the difference.  With my former 130mm fl 30mm wide guidescope, I could barely get 1 min subs though I could get 5 min subs using it with an f5 refractor.  The upgrade in autoguide camera from the 5iic to the 5iiic290 seems to have helped as well.

The Exos2 PMC8 is holding it's own!

Thanks,

Darryl
--