Problem Compiling

W. Christopher Moses

Hi Jerry,

I just tried to compile the Driver Tester example and it looks like a couple of files are missing:

app.config

resources.resx

The signing key

I added the first two and turned off signing.

Now I get :

file 'C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Astro\PMC-Eight SDK 20170328\ES ASCOM Driver Tester Example VB.net Code\My Project\Application.Designer.vb' could not be found

file 'C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Astro\PMC-Eight SDK 20170328\ES ASCOM Driver Tester Example VB.net Code\My Project\AssemblyInfo.vb' could not be found

file 'C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Astro\PMC-Eight SDK 20170328\ES ASCOM Driver Tester Example VB.net Code\My Project\Settings.Designer.vb' could not be found

These sound like they should be easily fixable, after an hour or two of spelunking around StackOverflow.  It's been a while since I've done any VB.

Could you please post a zip of a fully compilable version?

BTW - Which version of VS are you using?

Thanks,

Chris