Re: Problems conducting pier flip with G-11 #G11

JI THERIOT <ji.theriot@...>

So it did the same thing last night.....parked itself in the same position. I don’t get it. It once again conducted the first pier flip on IC1318 with no issues, ended that target and skewed to M31 with no issues, but then once again failed when trying to pier flip on M31.  The only thing I can think of is that something is impacting the pier/tripod during the flip.  I don’t know, short of staying up all night with it I’m not sure what else I can do to troubleshoot it.

Ji