Re: How To Do an ExploreStars Assisted "Physical Polar Alignment" As Long As You Can See Polaris #TECHNICAL #astrophotography

jrichard333 <jrichard333@hotmail.com>

Agreed Wolfgang,

I am still attempting to zero in on the NCP and hopefully, my skies will clear so I can see Polaris.  I am having a ton of fun learning.  I was only interested in planet imaging, but now I can have fun year around looking at Messier objects as well.

I will definitely be more than ready for the next lunar eclipse in the states.

I have a string of apps to test out to see if they can assist me in my endeavors.

Take care and have fun.

JR