Re: Problems conducting pier flip with G-11 #G11

JI THERIOT

Jerry,
My issue was a combination of three things:

1. Andromeda being in just the right position when overhead to have my camera in-line with the pier

2. My OAG and guide camera reducing the clearance between my scope and the pier

3. The location I chose to mount my USB hub was less than optimal

Interestingly enough, with all of the imaging I’ve done, I have just never run into this issue...just the luck of the draw with the target I chose this time.  Anyways, moving the USB hub helped to clear things up.

Ji