Re: Problem Compiling

hubbell_jerry@...

Hi Chris,

The code included in the SDK for the Driver Tester is all you should need after you install VB. I am using Visual Studio 2015 Professional now, and I always assumed that when you installed the free version of VB from Microsoft that it would create the other files. The App.config file should be created by your system and the signing keys are specific to my installation of my licensed version, so you should not need those. If you open the .vbproj file in your installation, it should load it up without any problems as far as I know. This issues you are having now may be related to the version of VB you are using.