Re: Identifying Peaks in the PECPrep Periodicity Plot In the PHD2 Guide Log - Somewhat #ExploreScientific #iEXOS-100 #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 12:33 PM, Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering wrote:

I think the main goal is to minimize the PE of the belt drive system and have only the 600 second period as the most significant PE. You would then be left with adjusting your worm somehow to minimize the PE, but that is a different problem where you are dealing with the runout on your worm and the differential meshing of the main gear.
Yes, exactly!   That's what really made a difference for me.

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Scopes: SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide