Polar alignment problems. Picking new alignment group? #ExploreStars

Edited

Due to the location of my backyard I can barely see Polaris and the rest of the Alignment Group 6. Is there a way to align using other stars? Such as Rigel? I can only see group 6 under my 2 or 3 star alignments. My house and the neighbors block that portion of the sky but if I move to see them, I can only use the sky that is illuminated by street lights.

First time using the mount and I was able to get pretty tight stars at 30 sec, so that's working well! I still suuuuuuck at slewing manually to find anything. Took me forever just to center a single star.