Re: External Power #starparty #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

Lloyd Simons

Scott,

What are you trying to power? Just the mount? If so this is definitely overkill. I have 2 batteries.

The smaller one has enough juice to run the mount for several hours. The large one I use for my AP setup. The one you linked to doesn't appear to have a 12v port so you would need to plug in an AC power supply into the 3-prong outlet. It should work though.

--
Lloyd Simons
Mattawan, MI