Re: External Power #starparty #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

Scott - Moron Astronomer

This has been a fun discussion to follow. I appreciate all the input.

For my personal situation, I think I am leaning towards Lloyd's suggestion. I am not at the point I want to build something. I am also fortunate enough to not have to worry about dew. Maybe if I were more hard core in the winter, but I definitely don't have to worry in the warmer months. That's not to say in the future I won't hit you all up on building something, but for now I just want something easy.

Thanks again,

Scott
--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 Exos II