Re: Switching wifi/serial on android

Harry

Hi Omar,

I would also like to use the Asiair to control my iExos 100 PMC8, however I don’t want any PC attached. I see you use a Fire 8, and so do I, but I also have an iPad. So far I use the Fire to control the mount. I have played with the
Asiair on my iPad, but have not purchased the Asiair unit yet.

I see you are using the Asiair wired. Any issues in setting it up or configuring it with PMC8?

Have you used the Asiair app in a wireless configuration? OS or Android?

Harry

--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL