sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Taro

Hi everyone.

Now I'm trying no guiding imaging.
No reason, Just try.
It's seems very beautiful telescope view ,no cables connecting outside scope or mount.

I am not interesting in how long time one shot no guide.
(I know more long exposure time make more good image result.)
I am interesting in how nice images I can get by no guide.

This is Horse head & Fire tree by iEXOS-100 No guiding with FL 360mm Scope
I think  this image is not bad under condition of no guide.

Clear skies!!

Horse Head & Fire Tree.

Place:Backyard East Pattaya Thailand (Bortle Class 6, Moon Phase 12.7%)

Date:2019/Nov/23 02:32

Telescope: WO Zenith Star 61 (61mm F/5.9)

ISO 3200

Expose:90 FramesX15Sec Total 22 Minutes Trimming

Mount:ES iEXOS-100 (No guide)

Camera: Sony Alpha 7Sii (Mod,APS-C Crop)

filter: Optlong L-eNhance

Shot By Taro Seki Astropical.uk

--
Living in  Pattaya Thailand
Scope: Celestron 6SE,WO Z61,WO RedCat51, SVBONY SV48