sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Jim McKee

Thanks Vince,
I've been refining the processing part of this hobby while the skies are messy.  I know you will be able to match or exceed the Astrobin shot.  But what I learned with horsehead is to be careful with your black levels or you wipe out the fine nebulosity. Good good guiding and great focus are critical to the process.  I am just waiting for the next set of clear nights to see if I can get consistent guiding process going that allows for a majority of my time to go to AP and not adjustments to the mount.

/Jim

--
Scope:        Orion EON 115mm APO
Mounts