locked Re: #iexos-100-mini usb #iexos-100-mini

rene schoffelke

a schematic would be great, then you can solder a new usb plug with cable ...

Would be a pity if I could not use the mount anymore ...

a factory reset or hard reset, so that the mount goes into the udp mode at startup ... would be fine too.

rene

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10