Von: rene schoffelke via Groups.Io
Gesendet: Samstag, 7. Dezember 2019 16:53
An: MAIN@espmc-eight.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] #iexos-100-mini usb

Hi

is there a circuit diagram of the mini usb connection?

then I can solder a cable to other solder points.

the area of ​​the mini usb so yes, so not the whole board.

rene

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Scopes
: ES 165 FPL-53 ED APO CF, ES 102 FCD100 ED APO CF
Cameras
:  QHY174M-GPS + FW, QHY163C
Misc
: 3-inch 0.7x Focal Reducer Field Flattener, Filters: Luminance,

Software
: MaxIm DL 6, Cartes du Ciel, Astrometrica, AstroImageJ, AutoStakkert!

--
Kent Marts
Customer Service

Gear: Anything in the store!