locked Re: #iexos-100-mini usb #iexos-100-mini

rene schoffelke

if bresser has no new board? .... where are the mounts made ... there would have to be a board.

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Von: Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering
Gesendet: Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2019 19:41
An: MAIN@espmc-eight.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] #iexos-100-mini usb

On Sat, Dec 7, 2019 at 02:21 PM, rene schoffelke wrote:

sooo ... board is broken ... red led does not shine anymore

how expensive is a new board ?????

 I don't know how much Bresser Germany would give you for your damaged mount in exchange for a new one. We have not had to replace or repair any of the iEXOS 100 mount electronics thus far after selling several hundred mounts. I do know their policy on selling refurbished mount systems or even if they would take it for exchange.

You can contact our headquarters here in the US and talk with Kent to see if we would provide that service. Please call our customer service at +1 (866) 252-3811 or email at service@...

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Scopes
: ES 165 FPL-53 ED APO CF, ES 102 FCD100 ED APO CF
Cameras
:  QHY174M-GPS + FW, QHY163C
Misc
: 3-inch 0.7x Focal Reducer Field Flattener, Filters: Luminance,

Software
: MaxIm DL 6, Cartes du Ciel, Astrometrica, AstroImageJ, AutoStakkert!