Re: Problem with connecting to ASCOM driver #EXOS2 #ASCOM

Gord Farmer

HiJerry
I have a question regarding my exos2 mount.
I have downloaded APT and the ascom driver and yet it keeps saying telescope disconnected.
I’m missing something any help would be greatly appreciated.
Having a good time with the scope but I’d like to take some photos it connects to my camera but not the scope.

Regards
Gord Farmer

On Nov 18, 2019, at 1:58 PM, Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering <jrh@...> wrote:

We have a new member milestone of 300 members. We have people leaving every once in a while also, but we are steadily growing about 20-25 members a month.

Thanks for everyone's support of this site and product. I very much appreciate it.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data