Re: #astrophotography #iexos-100 #EXOS2 #iEXOS-100 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Wes Mcdonald

Max

Dr. Clay sherrod at arksky.org Arkansas sky observatory publishes ephemeris for comets etc.  Generally I guess you can poke in the ra/Dec to point the mount.  The rates won't be right though.  Perhaps PhD will guide you along.  Somewhere Jerry made a post about this.  SkySafari has these things and I wonder if it would drive the mount.  If I have time I will give it a go.  Same with satellites.  I wonder.

Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG