Re: Recent image with G-11 PMC-8 & ES 127 FCD-100 #G11 #astrophotography

Jennifer Shelly

Edited

I had to send my scope back to ES for repair and collimation. This image is first light taken on 12/19/2019 of the Rosette Nebula.  I this image has the same spacing as the Horsehead image Imposted previously.

Photon collection details:

NGC 2237 ~ Rosette Nebula ~ 12/19/2019

AstroPorch, VA ~ Bortle 7 ~ -2.5°C

4 Lights ~ 600 seconds ~ -20°C

3 Darks ~ 600 seconds ~ -20°C

50 Bias ~ 0.000125 second ~ -20°C

10 Flats ~ 4.35938 seconds ~ -20°C

ES 127 FCD-100 Triplette APO f7.5

ES PMC-8 Losmandy G-11

QHY 168C ~ Unity Gain

MoonLite CFL 2.5" Focuser ~ Mini Controller V2

Optolong 2" L-enHance

QHY 5L-IIC ~ Solomark 130 mm Guide Scope

APT 3.85 ~ PHD2 ~ Stellarium + Scope

PixInsight 1.8.8-3

--
Sincerely,

Jennifer Shelly
AstroPorch, VA

Mounts
: ES PMC-8 G-11, ES PMC-8 EXOS-2
Scopes: ES ED127 FCD-100, ES Levy Comet Hunter, ES N208CF, Meade APO 70 MM Astrograph, QHY Mini Guide Scope
Cameras: QHY168C, ZWO ASI183MC-P, ZWO ASI183MM, Nikon D5600
Misc: MoonLite CFL 2.5 / High Res Stepper / V2 Mini Controller, Baader SteelTrack NT / SteelDrive II, Baader UFC, Optolong 2" L-Pro / L-eNhance
Imaging Software:  APT, BYN, SharpCap Pro, ASICap