Re: Phd2 Connection issue in APT #EXOS2 #ASCOM #astrophotography

charles mckowen <Cmckow91@...>

Chris,
Thanks for the info. I switch over to the serial interface last night. It was so easy. Cant wait for some clear skies. The canon ra is pretty sweet. As far as Astrophotgraphy goes though. Its really the same as any modified Canon rebel for shooting through a telescope. When it comes to shooting the milkyway and without. its far more superior. What I like best about it, is the live view. It looks like you took a picture when you have it connected to your telescope. Really really easy to focus now. Ill post some pictures later!
--
Chuck McKowen
Bortle 3 Mangham/Monroe, La

WO Z61, ES ED 102, AstroTech 6 Rc,
Celestron onyx 80 edf
Zwo 60mm/ Asi120mc-s
Astromania 60mm/ sgcmos
Exos II Pmc8
Canon eos rebel t5 modified
Canon Eos Ra
Poth - APT, Stellarium, Stellarium scope, and PHD2
Explore Stars - APT and PHD2