Re: Phd2 Connection issue in APT #EXOS2 #ASCOM #astrophotography

Jim McKee

Chuck,
Plate solving is a life changer for AP.   Nothing better than an auto-centered target galaxy.  I will also suggest looking at NINA for integrating all of the pieces.  I needed better autofocus than APT provided.   NINA also will auto-slew to target, then center the target and start shooting the sequence without having to write a script.
Have fun!
--
Scope:        Orion EON 115mm APO
Mounts