sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Tommy

Edited

@Huangdi Thank you very much for your feedback and advice is always welcome! I am still learning this astro world. I will definitely start using flats, that was on my list of things to do. As far as photoshop goes, I just need to sit down and learn how to use it. Lightroom is just such a quick and easy tool to use for me compared to learning photoshop. But the image you re-produced makes me want to learn it!